Those who know their markets, their customers, their competitors and their technology are in the strongest position to react and respond in the age of digital disruption.
This calls on organizations to take a different approach to learning – one that is flexible, responsive, always-evolving – and to work with partners with right mix of expertise, access to technology and commitment to excellence.
Conduent was recently recognized as a leader in the 2017 NelsonHall Next-Generation Learning BPS report. This new report is a comprehensive market assessment that addresses questions such as:
- What are the top drivers for adoption of learning BPS services and what is the market size?
- What are the benefits currently achieved by users of learning BPS services?
- What factors are inhibiting user adoption of learning BPS services?
- What is the profile of activity in the global learning BPS by industry sector?
- Who are the leading learning BPS vendors by geography?
The current learning BPS market continues to grow and is heavily leveraging an integrated training model, while the future learning BPS market will evolve toward a performance objective training model focus on special circumstances for learning.
Download this complimentary report to see how NelsonHall evaluates vendors in this increasingly important area for corporate development. The report identifies Conduent as a leader across all segments: