Next week is the biggest event of the year in the child support enforcement arena – the National Child Support Enforcement Association (NCSEA)’s annual Leadership Symposium. Our team will be there with bells on! Xerox is the Diamond Sponsor, and our team of subject matter experts is really looking forward to the annual opportunity for a deep dive into the issues, challenges and opportunities of this crucial national program.
What will our team be up to in beautiful New Orleans?
- Robbie Endris, in addition to several speaking responsibilities, serves as co-chair of the Leadership Symposium (as well as the best Crescent City tour guide we could ask for!)
- I’ll be speaking on a panel about improving the image of the child support program – is there an issue, and what actions can we take to make it better? (Monday, August 1, 1:00 p.m.)
- Bob Gardner will speak about “Lean, Not Mean, Management Principles.” (Tuesday, August 2, 1:45 p.m.)
- Hal Carl is leading a discussion on Technology Modernization (Tuesday, August 2, noon)
- Kim Newsom Bridges is leading the Workforce Program Opportunities for Parents discussion (Tuesday, August 2, noon)
- Scott Cade and Alicia Key will share their extensive CSE expertise as instructors at NCSEA U (Wednesday, August 3 and Thursday, August 4)
If you’ll be at the conference, we’re looking forward to catching up with you! The best places to find us are:
- Our Hospitality Suite in the Lafitte Room on Tuesday morning, August 2, from 10:00 to 10:45 a.m.
- Booth #10 any time the exhibit floor is open.
One more thing, whether you’re at the conference or not – I’ll be live-tweeting the event from our @xeroxgovservice Twitter account, using the #ncsea2016 hashtag. We’ll share impressions, photos, news and updates live from the conference floor. If you can’t make it to the event, it’s a great way to follow the action from the comfort of your own office.
And remember, you can always find out more about our latest child support offerings and innovations at www.Xerox.com/csinnovation.
Looking forward to a productive conference and a great time in New Orleans! Laissez les bon temps rouler.
About the AuthorMore Content by Jael Maack