The Conduent Payment Services team will bring the full force of their subject matter expertise to an array of panel discussions and breakout sessions at the upcoming EBT: The Next Generation 2019 Conference and Exhibition in Orlando, Fla., Nov. 3 – 6.
In total, the Conduent Global Public Sector Payment Services team will lead and/or moderate six sessions and/or panel discussions for an audience of 400+ attendees expected at EBT Next Gen 2019.
Topics to be covered by our Payment Services experts vary, including everything from prognosticating about the future of Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT), to exploring the benefits of advanced analytics, as well as the importance of honing in on specific requirements to streamline procurements and lower costs.
The Global Public Sector Payment Services team will share their insights and knowledge in the following EBT Next Gen sessions:
- John Pfeuffer, Director of Business Development for Conduent Public Sector Payment Services, will serve as one of four panelists to kick off the EBT Next Gen conference in a session entitled Front Page Focus on Sunday Nov. 3rd at 12:30pm. Now that EBT and eWIC have been rolled out across all 50 states, Pfeuffer will highlight what’s on the horizon for EBT technology in 2020, from mobile technologies to payment cards, analytics, apps and other advances.
- Susan Ridler, Conduent Public Sector Payment Services Management Consultant, will be a panelist on the SNAP Online Purchasing Pilot session on Sunday Nov. 3rd at 2pm. This panel will describe their accomplishments in the successful SNAP online purchasing pilot, which was initially rolled out last April in New York, and is currently spreading to retailers and state agencies across the nation.
- Jerry Owens, Director of Payment Services for Conduent Public Sector will moderate and participate in a session called How to ask for (and get) what you want and need in your EBT procurement, on Monday Nov. 4th at 2:30pm. Owens is one of four EBT processing experts who, along with a USDA Federal Nutrition Service (FNS) representative, will illuminate for state agency leaders how specific requirements impact proposal responses and pricing. The panel will also describe how some choices may reduce the number and quality of competitive responses received.
- Sunil Mehta, Senior Analytics Technical Delivery Leader for Conduent Public Sector Payment Services will take part in a panel discussion entitled Using Data to Better Serve Participants on Tuesday Nov 5th at 9am. Mehta will focus on the ways analytic tools and techniques can be used to foster valuable insights to help agencies lower costs, streamline social programs and better serve participants.
- Jason Boswell, Vice President of Program Management for Conduent Public Sector Payment Services will participate in a session called Service Cost Drivers on Tuesday Nov. 5th at 3:15pm. Boswell will focus on EBT drivers, along with the challenges and opportunities ahead as state agencies strive to ‘do more with less,’ leveraging advances such as mobile technologies to improve end user experiences, while also reining in costs.
- Valarie Simms, Retail Manager for Conduent Public Sector Payment Services will serve as a panelist in a session called Online WIC Vendor Retailer Certifications -- How to Improve, Streamline and Align the Processes, on Tuesday Nov. 5th at 3:15pm. Simms will review current certification processes in the online eWIC environment, as well as inherent process challenges. This session will also examine how to improve and better align certification processes across eWIC service providers.
Here’s hoping we will see you in Orlando at EBT Next Gen 2019. Make sure to check out our Payment Services team’s informative sessions, and stop by booths 24 & 25 to visit with Conduent experts at the show.