The New Dilemma: Solving the Happiness Quotient
Relationships with your customers have more in common with relationships in your personal life than you might think – as revealed by Conduent’s latest State of Customer Experience Research: The Era of Exceptional Happiness.
During 4Q21 through 1Q22, Conduent sponsored a global survey of consumers and brand organizations to learn how the events of 2020-2021 have impacted the state of customer experience. One thing is clear: as we continue to recover from a long period of isolation and uncertainty, high-impact human touches are central to the customer experience and the gap between end user expectations and customer service delivery has never been greater.
Join us for a discussion with a panel of experts to uncover evolving market trends and CX-practices to learn:
- The new definition of excellence from the point of view of the customer
- How CX organizations have responded to the pandemic and which strategies are most effective
- Is Omnichannel fact or fiction?
- Best practices in Customer Experience and high-value interactions
- The major, long-term changes CX executives anticipate over the next 24 months – and the obstacles they're enduring along the way
Principal Analyst & Director
Conduent Commercial & Customer Experience Management & Solutions
Conduent Customer Experience Management & Human Capital Solutions