Ready for NCSEA Policy Forum 2018
Every February, members of the National Child Support Enforcement Association (NCSEA) gather in Washington, DC for the NCSEA Policy Forum. And every year, we look forward to the conversations and connections that happen there. This year is no exception. The Policy Forum sets the tone for the year in policy development, public service, and professional growth.
This year’s Policy Forum, “Shaping the Future of Child Support,” will kick off important conversations for 2018 that will continue all year long. With the changes in federal administration, modern families, technology, and international collaboration, opportunities for shaping the future of the program are wide open. The planning committee has worked tirelessly to make sure that this year’s program delivers top-notch workshops, plenaries and other sessions to help child support program leaders from all jurisdictions plan and prepare for a future serving families.
Here are the best times and places to catch our team members sharing their expertise:
- Thursday, February 15, 1:30pm – Scott Cade (speaker) – Plenary III: Principal or Principle? The Future of the Child Support Caseloads in Context of Incentives and Current Regulations
- Thursday, February 15, 3:30pm – Robbie Endris (moderator) – Workshop 101: Evidence-Based Research: Using Evaluations to Shape Policy
- Friday, February 16, 3:30pm – Kim Newsom Bridges (moderator) – Workshop 303: Defining Support: The Role of In-Kind Transfers
In addition, keep an eye out for these onsite subject matter experts from our team:
- Hal Carl, Vice President, Child Support Solutions
- Alex Camacho, Director, Sales and Business Development
- Lisa Andry, SME Consultant
Sponsoring and attending the NCSEA Policy Forum is only one of many ways Conduent is working to support child support enforcement agencies nationwide. To hear about our latest innovations and offerings, subscribe to this blog for further updates, or make time to connect with us onsite in Washington. See you there!