Showcasing Digital Solutions for Health and Human Services at APHSA’s ISM 2021 Conference
U.S. health and human services (HHS) agencies are embracing digital transformation to keep up with rising constituent demands for faster, more efficient service.
As a solutions and services provider for HHS agencies, Conduent will sponsor APHSA ISM 2021. We welcome the opportunity to discuss state agency needs and demonstrate our products, including:
- A preview of our Conduent BenePathTM Suite – comprised of our Self Service Portal and Eligibility and Enrollment Platform to help transform state agency HHS services, and better support individuals and families in need.
- BenePathTM Self-Service Portal – offers a digital solution for government agency clients seeking a constituent self-services capability. This highly configurable, multi-lingual and mobile-enabled portal can help agencies equip constituents to apply for and manage their own benefits. Agencies can deploy the portal to support one or more of the following programs, such as Medicaid including managed care organization (MCO) and provider selection, the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) including electronic premium payment, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), among others. Agencies can realize immediate savings from a reduction in call center traffic and in-person office visits, while providing modern constituent engagement.
- BenePathTM Eligibility and Enrollment platform – streamlines enrollment and benefit access for an array of government social services programs. Our proven HHS eligibility services solution can help agencies expand accessibility, increase enrollments, and better serve people as they navigate health plan choices. The platform provides comprehensive enrollment broker support that empowers agents with data-driven choice assistance to better assist constituents in making informed and timely health plan decisions. Key features include customer relationship management (CRM), contact center operations, program outreach, education and quality assurance.
- To assist agencies seeking to modernize child support operations – Our team will be on hand to explain system re-platforming, so agencies can understand more about what it takes to move to a new platform while keeping system functions and user interactions intact, minimizing disruption to current child support operations. Typical re-platforming projects don’t typically require a feasibility study or OCSE certification, simplifying the migration process. And our system re-platforming initiatives can generally be completed in under two years. Most importantly the cost is only about 10 to 20 percent of other modernization alternatives.
- To address Medicaid modularity requirements – Our Government Health Services team will offer relevant insights to assist state agency leaders working to comply with Medicaid modularity requirements, and can also advise on the best ways to enhance every constituent’s online experiences.
We are looking forward to seeing you at #ISMCVG @APHSA1, booth #312. Please stop by if you will attend the show in Cincinnati.